What the CPIC aims to do….
- To be a centre for exploring real, on the ground innovation, the innovation that is overlooked by institutional bodies within the care universe,
- To translate practical innovation into support and tools for those working within the care universe to bring about real change,
- To develop laboratory environments to incubate innovative ideas,
- To publicise good work
- To strongly and effectively challenge those who have an interest in maintain the status quo,
- To develop a library of innovative practice that can be easily accessed by people at all levels in the care universe.